Posted: 05 January 2013 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
DIRNSA
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  950
Joined  2008-09-29

Go for it I need 20 people to move on to the next 1000

Subject: Imperial Power & the Executive Branch

Hi,

Times are changing, with terrorists everywhere “wanted dead or alive” is once again reality.

That’s why I created a petition to The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama, which says:

“The Executive Branch must have great flexibility but not Imperial. The 90 day military intervention rule is well know but does it accomplish it’s protective/restrictive origins with today’s weapons.

I support the use of drones in offensive or defensive actions to protect or achieve American goals. They are however one of the new intrusive weapons. International boundaries, diplomatic and sensitive situations could explode. Another obvious candidate is cyber war capabilities.

These new weapons should be subject to a protocol of usage. Such as drones or cyber war skills.”

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/imperial-power-the-executive?source=c.em.cp&r_by=6766041

Thanks!

Signature 

Chad Rat
ASA 67-71

Posted: 05 January 2013 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
DIRNSA
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1688
Joined  2008-09-29

at the end of the sign up sheet:

“Privacy policy
Note: MoveOn.org Civic Action sponsors SignOn.org. By signing, you agree to receive email messages from SignOn.org, MoveOn.org Civic Action and MoveOn.org Political Action. (You may unsubscribe at any time.)”

I am surprised the MoveOn.org is concerned about BO’s Imperial tendancies…

Since BO usually doesn’t follow the rules anyway, what will this accomplish? Not much…

Posted: 11 January 2013 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
DIRNSA
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1688
Joined  2008-09-29

3 signatures…I wonder what that means…